Serves as primary managerial contact to facilitate weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, 4 x 10 hour shifts) 24/7 operations of a large scale, technically complex, dynamic facility. The approximate headcount that this role would be responsible for managing is 6 direct reports and 20 indirect reports.
Function Specific Activities:
• Assures continuity of effective leadership for plant safety, quality, cost and service objectives.
• Collaborates with department managers and plant leadership to sustain efficient operations and support for key plant strategies during weekend operating hours.
• Communicates regarding performance and issues with plant management; escalates corrective actions and resource needs.
• Provides coaching and leadership for front line leaders in a cross-functional team of production, maintenance, quality, warehouse, and QA resources.
• Applies previous maintenance/technical background to assist with effective leadership of line mechanics, PM crew, facilities/powerhouse operators and WWTP personnel.
• Provides operations and maintenance guidance and oversight for all plant associates.
• Ensures compliance to company and regulatory policies during weekends.
• Fosters an environment that supports an engaged safety culture.
• Ensures manufacturing processes are compliant with company specifications and meet customer expectations.
Years of Experience:
5-7 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others’ development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.