CAVALIER SPIRITS LLC
Cavalier Distributing is one of just a handful of U.S. distributors with a portfolio comprised exclusively of specialty imports and American craft beers. The warehouse is currently seeking part-time warehouse associates. This part-time position is Monday through Thursday working approximately 5 pm – 12 am.
“Picking orders had me in the best shape I have ever been in!” – Adam Colonel, Pick Supervisor. Why pay for a gym membership when you can earn money by picking great beer?
A Warehouse Picker is responsible for locating items in the warehouse and bringing them to a designated area for delivery.*
- Pull orders from pick ticket.
- Check quality of product prior to pulling order. Report poor quality items to management.
- Stack, wrap, and label pallets correctly for each customer to ensure proper routing.
- Stage pallets for loading.
- Maintain cleanliness of warehouse.
- Operate a pallet jack and two wheeler
- Maintain adherence to all Cavalier Company policies and procedures
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Basic understanding of Cavalier Distributing products.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to speak and write the English language at least as the high school level is required.
- Ability to add and subtract, using whole numbers and decimals.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to process information/merchandise.
- Ability to communicate with supervisor.
- Ability to read, count, and write to accurately complete all documentation.
Essential Physical Requirements:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is required to stand; walk. Use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and talk to others.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to fill orders.
- The ability to safely, frequently and independently move and handle product generally weighing 45 – 165 pounds.
- Work in temperatures, which range from 30 – 100 degrees.
- Must have own reliable mode of transportation.
- Ability to bend and stoop.